Thursday 15 July 2010

greenwich

I went to Greenwich for the RaPAL conference. Telling Tales came out with me on the boat and we had a wander and a snack.



One of the workshops I attended was called "To the meridian." We went out with cameras and took pictures of signs around Greenwich. We had a funny encounter with a restaurant worker who was watching us quizzically while we photographed the wheelie bin he was dumping garbage into. We explained what we were doing and he laughed and said, "I thought you were the weirdest tourists ever."

Here is some of the stuff I saw in Greeenwich this time.



Telling Tales came back when the conference was over and we went to the craft market and did our bit for the economy and had another snack :)



(What I saw on last year's trip to Greenwich is here, and here, and here.)

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go