Wednesday 9 June 2010

absent with leave

On Wednesday, Flora, of Green Willow Studio, came to spring me from the barracks. She took me to the home in Bear River she shares with fellow artist Larry Knox. You can see some of their beautiful home and studio in the slide show below and much more on Flora's blog, Our Bear River Adventure.

We had a lovely time in the garden and studio. Flora and Larry fed me soup and salad and bread and cheese and we had a lovely time chatting about new things people from their old life here in Toronto are doing and all the new things they are experiencing in their new lives in Bear River.

I felt as though I was getting a peek into a dream come true.



The River, David Byrne and Brian Eno, Everything that Happens Will Happen Today (2009)

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go