Wednesday 9 September 2009

visiting my little sister

I arrived in London at about 9 p.m. Sis met me at Heathrow and we came to her nice, teeny flat for beer and snacks.

She had made up the beds for us. Her king size bed divides into two Dick Van Dyke twin beds. Everything was set up perfectly for my visit. I had bins and shelves for my stuff. Somehow she had made this small space feel palatial.

















And she got me a phone for my stay. It is way fancier than the one I use at home. Take that Rogers roaming fees!

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go