Friday 11 September 2009

dinner at peter jones'

Sis and I went to Chelsea. We went to Peter Jones at Sloane Square. This is where my sister bought my Chris Mouse cutlery last Christmas. We looked all around and we felt happy and calm. Peter_Jones:my_sister::Tiffany:Holly_Golightly*

Sis bought some napkins and these holders. I bought her a cup called "Secret Garden."


















*The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling? ... Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!

My Tiffany's was Williams Sonoma when I lived in Washington but the Toronto version has never done it for me. I have never found a Tiffany's here.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go