Saturday 23 August 2008

saturday night's alright for ice cream

The boys got haircuts in the morning and then one brother, his mother and I went to the car wash to clean the camping debris from my aunt's car. The other brother and his Dad came to join us for dinner at the Noodle Box followed by ice cream.

They have 218 flavours. Among us we tried curry, balsamic vinegar, fennel, grapefruit and campari, lemon fudge, fig and lemon rind... before settling upon coffee crisp, oreo cookie, espresso chocolate chip, chocolate ice and a fruit that starts with l.

Car wash brother and I share a birthday in September. We exchanged gifts -- mostly chocolate but I also got a lovely mechanical pencil with orange leads. Then we went home to eat chocolate and admire the haircuts.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go